|Salary:||negotiable dependent on experience|
|Category:||Regional Sales Manager|
|Region:||UK’s South and South East|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are a dedicated provider of quality Plant Equipment and Specialist Hire Services.
An exciting opportunity as we recruit for an experienced Regional Sales Manager who will have responsibility to grow and develop our standard and specialist hire business across the UK’s South and South East.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the sales director and working closely with the sales support team in order to maximise opportunities and help us reach our clear and defined objectives within the market for the core ranges of equipment and service offering; identifying opportunities and seeing them through to a positive conclusion.
- Taking full responsibility for maintaining and growing a portfolio of major accounts within the construction, earthmoving, waste, rail and materials handling industries and developing associated framework agreements.
- Developing effective relationships with Customers to enable prompt and effective customer service management of any enquiry;
- Working with management to ensure the region has the right equipment available for hire;
- Encouraging team members to maintain an effective and positive working relationship within your portfolio. Ensure effective communication internally and externally and be aware at all times of objectives and your contribution to the team.
Other key tasks include:
- Customer research and competitor knowledge
- understand key data & trends to make key & timely
The ideal high calibre candidate would need to demonstrate and have experience of:
- Negotiations at Senior level with customers decision makers and their procurement teams;
- Achieving targets;
- Identifying new business and developing opportunities;
- Business generation, sales planning and cold calling;
- Maintaining effective relationships with customers, suppliers, sales and team members;
Ideally candidates will:
- have strong negotiation/presentation skills;
- have a strong background in medium to large plant and equipment (all OEMs),
- be target driven and a self-starter with strong time management skills
- be commercially driven and have the ability to overcome objections
- have a full UK Driving Licence.
We will consider candidates, with the right skills and experience, from the Plant and / or Hire Industry, although knowledge or experience gained in logistics, engineering or technical would be advantageous.